Pink Lollipop

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

set fire to the rain by Adele

I let it fall, my heartAnd as it fell, you rose to claim itIt was dark and I was over until you kissed my lips and you saved me
My hands, they're strong But my knees were far too weakTo stand in your armsWithout falling to your feet 
But there's side to you that i never knew, never knewAll the things you'd say, they were never true, never trueAnd the games you play, you would always win, always win
But I set fire to the rainWatched it pour as i touched your faceLet it burn while I cry'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name 
when laying with youI could stay there, close my eyesFeel you here, foreverYou and me together, nothing is better
'Cause there's a side to you that I never knew, never knewAll the things you'd say, they were never true, never trueAnd the games you'd play, you would always win, always win
But I set fire to the rainWatched it pour as I touched your faceLet it burn while I cried'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name
I set fire to the rainAnd I threw us into the flamesWhere I felt somethin' die, 'cause I knew thatThat was the last time, the last time
Sometimes i wake up by the doorNow that you've gone, must be waiting for youEven now when it's already overI can't help myself from looking for you
I set fire to the rainWatched it pour as I touched your faceLet it burn while I cried'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name
I set fire to the rainAnd I threw us into the flamesWhere I felt somethin' die'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time, oh
Oh, noLet it burn, ohLet it burnLet it burn











tanx reading ^^ if rajen buleh la like or comment yeh hehe (:

0 mesej cinta ^^: