Pink Lollipop

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

fully weekend !

really busy when im at my college.that why i have no time to update the new post.
 everyday i have a plan. then i am not boring here,but day by day my money turn to zero hahaha :Dbut i really enjoy. so for the last weekend. i going out with my super senior from my college.just a frend oke! nothing MORE. he took me to time square. at there just have a walk then we going to GSC there and book HONG KONG GHOST movie. BUT. seriously.dont buy that ticket coz its just waste.
i thought that is scary movie but not.

                                                         DONT watch this! haha


so back to the story on the sunday im going to sunway. yeah that is my first time there.
im going with,hmm what shud i cal. em MR.secreto*. yeah maby ok. im going with him. there he show me sunway and where the place i like to go. ohh the early plan is we r going to ice skating but im cancel it. haha so im going to see the movie again. this time is PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3. wahh interesting yeah? really best n enjoyed :) d story not scared but mostly shock! haha.. i really love that movie.

                                                                  MUST watch this!

ohh forgot to mention that i got necklace! hmm MR secreto give me :D hehe thanx u
i lost my own ncklace n he buy the new one ^^ so.. end of the story for my weekend.
this week. im going home! hehe miss my mommy ^^ and family. :P

just two pictures selected i upload ! :D

p/s em my ex calling me n texting me back n im not accepting him in my life.i dont want to cry anymore.
i hate hurt. humm i just want to be alone n happy ~

just love this song JAR OF HEART ~enjoy*

i know i can’t take one more step towards you
cause all thats waiting is regret
don’t you know i’m not your ghost anymore
you lost the love i loved the most

i learned to live, half alive
and now you want me one more time

who do you think you are?
runnin’ ’round leaving scars
collecting a jar of hearts
tearing love apart
you’re gonna catch a cold
from the ice inside your soul
don’t come back for me
who do you think you are?

i hear you’re asking all around
if i am anywhere to be found
but i have grown too strong
to ever fall back in your arms

ive learned to live, half alive
and now you want me one more time

who do you think you are?
runnin’ ’round leaving scars
collecting a jar of hearts
and tearing love apart
you’re gonna catch a cold
from the ice inside your soul
don’t come back for me
who do you think you are?

it took so long just to feel alright
remember how to put back the light in my eyes
i wish i had missed the first time that we kissed
cause you broke all your promises
and now you’re back
you don’t get to get me back

who do you think you are?
running around leaving scars
collecting a jar of hearts
and tearing love apart
you’re gonna catch a cold
from the ice inside your soul
so don’t come back for me
dont come back at all

x2

who do you think you are?
who do you think you are?
who do you think you are?






tanx reading ^^ if rajen buleh la like or comment yeh hehe (:

1 mesej cinta ^^:

Anonymous said...

I just put your weblog site to my blogroll, I wish you would think of doing the same.

As a final note , give permission me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I'm certain you have figured this by now,), English is not my original tongue hence I am utilizing Google Translate to build out what to note down what I genuinely mean to voice.